Sharp MX-M5070V B/W Digital MFP
- 150-sheet duplexing single pass document feeder
- 50 ppm B&W networked digital MFP
- 500 GB hard disk drive
- Automatic walk-up motion sensor
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) can convert scanned documents to text searchable PDF format, Microsoft Office file formats and others
- Built-in retractable keyboard for easy data entry
- High resolution, customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Quad-core multitasking controller
- Standard direct printing of Microsoft® Office file formats
- Standard Security with End-of-Lease feature
- Standard wireless connectivity for easy placement and mobility
The Sharp monochrome Advanced Series workgroup document systems offer crisp, high quality output with exceptional ease of use. These new models are designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new monochrome Advanced Series focuses on user operability and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
The monochrome Advanced Series offer users powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today’s busy office environments. And with Sharp’s industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.