Sharp MX-M753N B/W Copier-MFP
- Customizable high resolution touch-screen color display
- Award-winning retractable keyboard (N models only)
- Intuitive menu with icon-driven instructions
- Document filing with thumbnail and page preview
- Supports latest industry security standards
- Advanced web-based device management
- Sharp OSA® Technology (standard on N models)
SKU: MX-M753N. Categories: B/W - PreOwned Copiers, SHARP, Sharp Copiers in Dallas and Fort Worth, Speed - 60's & Over, View All Copiers and Printers. Tags: MX-M753, MX-M753N, MX-M753N Copier, MX-M753N Copier MFP, MX-M753N Monochrome Copier, MXM753, MXM753N, Sharp MX-M753N, Sharp MX-M753N Copier, Sharp MX-M753N Copier MFP.
Precision engineered to help increase workflow efficiency and provide exceptional image quality, Sharp’s new high speed MX Monochrome Series document systems take you to the next level in MFP performance and productivity. A large, customizable high resolution touch-screen color display with graphical menu navigation and a full-size retractable keyboard (N models only) to simplify data entry are just two of the many advanced features offered by these new models. A powerful 800 MHz true multi-tasking controller enables MX Monochrome Series users to save time and money while producing professional documents in-house — amazing image quality that is also economical. Sharp’s advanced device management makes it easy to control usage and costs. With the latest Sharp OSA® development platform (standard on N models), integration with network applications has never been easier. And, to safeguard the confidentiality of your intellectual property, Sharp’s industry leading security suite is second to none.
Engineered For Performance
- Large, customizable high resolution touch-screen color display with graphical navigation
- Standard 150-sheet duplex single pass document feeder with color Scan2™ technology
- Network ready PCL® 6/PCL5e printing system with direct print function (standard on N models)
- Postscript® 3™ and Windows® XPS options
- Retractable keyboard for easy data entry (N models only)
- Remote Front Panel
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Image Preview and Thumbnail view
- ImageSEND™ function scans documents at up to 75 images per minute in both black and color (standard on N models)
- On-board paper storage capacity for up to 6,600 sheets with options
- Supports Sharp’s latest award-winning multi-level document and network security suite, which conforms to the new IEEE-2600™ 2008 security standard for MFP devices (some features require optional equipment)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- PCL6/PCL5e Emulation (standard on N models) and optional PS3
- Flexible Finishing Options
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features like cover page printing, overlay print and pamphlet print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
Flexible Document Distribution
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to 7 different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more! (standard on N models)
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation (some features require optional equipment).
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF (some features require optional equipment).
Versatile Application Integration
- The MX series supports Sharp OSA® Technology (standard on N models), which helps streamline document workflow and enhance productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- The Sharp OSA development platform uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Enterprise Resource Planning software connections, workflow applications and more!
Optional B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp’s innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W internet expansion kit
- Engineered For Performance