Sharp MX-C402SC Color Copier-MFP
- Crisp, color prints and copies – up to 40 pages per minute
- Powerful 1 GHz controller for true multi-tasking
- Large 8.5″ high-resolution widescreen color touch display
- ImageSEND™ technology scans documents to 7 destinations
- Plastic ID card feeding and scanning speeds up to 50ipm
- Direct USB Scanning and PDF Printing
- Sharp OSA® development platform helps streamline workflow
Precision engineered to meet the demanding needs of today’s workflow-intensive environments, the Sharp Frontier Scan-Centric series brings scanning and integration to a whole new level. Enabled with Scan2™ Technology and the award-winning Sharp OSA® platform, the MX-C402SC and MX-B402SC offer highly advanced scanning capabilities, providing impressive automated workflow processing and streamlined workgroup productivity. For true versatility in accommodating diverse scanning and copying needs, the Scan-Centric series single pass document feeder is also equipped with dual scanning paths: a curved path for regular paper, and a straight path for feeding heavy media, such as plastic ID cards and business cards. To help stay ahead of today’s fast-paced office document distribution needs, the large touch-screen color display simplifies operation through an intuitive graphical user interface, while the full-size retractable keyboard puts data entry right at your fingertips. Built on the same cutting-edge engine design as the Frontier series MFPs and printers, the MX-C402SC and MX-B402SC merge the multifunctional power of standard A3 copiers with the convenience and simplicity of single-function printers and the document handling capabilities of single-function scanners.
Sharp’s Newest Features
- Powerful 1 GHz true multi-tasking color document system
- High resolution touch-screen color display with graphical navigation
- Remote Front Panel
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Image Preview and Thumbnail view
- Industry leading ImageSEND™ function scans documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail and more.
- XPS option available
- Supports Sharp’s award winning multi-level document and MFP security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with on-board user manuals
- IEEE-P2600 compliant
High-Quality Network Printing In Both Color and B&W
- 1200 dpi, 600 dpi
- Standard PCL® 6/PCL5c, Postscript® 3
- Optional XPS
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features including cover page printing, overlay print and pamphlet print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high quality images page after page
Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents up to seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
Versatile Application Integration
- The MX-C402SC supports the new 3rd Generation Sharp OSA technology, which streamlines document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp OSA technology uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- The MX-C402SC interacts with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced feature such as automatic staple received faxes.
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp’s innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet expansion kit
- Sharp’s Newest Features