Sharp MX-2610N Color Copier-MFP
- Large 10.1″ high res touch-screen with tilt view
- Real-time image preview with flick, tap and slide menu
- Fully customizable home screen allows personalization
- Action menus provide users with feature specific guidance
- Std. 500 sheet cassette and one 100 sheet bypass tray
- Std. 256 bit data encrypt and 7x overwrite protection
- Energy efficient belt fusing lowers power consump
Sharp’s new MX-2610N | MX-3110N | MX-3610N color series document systems combine the simplicity of touch-screen menu navigation with robust multi-tasking workflow features that can elevate your office productivity to new levels. A large 10.1″ (diagonally measured) high-resolution tilting, touch-screen display offers groundbreaking real-time image preview with intuitive flick and tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste.
The new multifunction MX color series is more than just a copier; it offers many advanced features such as a fully customizable home screen, dynamic action menus that provide feature-specific guidance, and a full-size retractable keyboard for easy data entry. Plus, with Sharp’s enhanced second-generation micro-fine toner technology and true 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, these new multifunction copiers can help your business produce professional looking color documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also economical. The new MX-2610N | MX-3110N | MX-3610N color series multifunction copiers have been built on the latest Sharp OSA® Development Platform, making integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. And, with Sharp’s industry leading security platform with standard 256 bit data encryption and overwrite protection, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is well protected.
Sharp’s Newest Features
- Powerful Multifunction Copier
- High-resolution, interactive 10.1″ touch-screen color display with graphical navigation
- 86GB document filing system with thumbnail view and image preview features
- Remote Front Panel of multifunction copier allows users and administrators to view and control machine operations from a PC workstation.
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Industry leading ImageSEND™ function can scan documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail, FTP, internet fax and more.
- Standard PCL, with PS and XPS options available
- Large paper capacity-up to 5,600 sheets (with optional paper trays and optional large-capacity tray)
- Supports Sharp’s award winning multi-level document and MFP security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with on-board user manuals
- IEEE-2600(tm)-2008 compliant
Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents up to 7 different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
High-Quality Network Printing In Both Color and B&W
- 1200 x 1200 dpi color output
- Standard PCL® 6
- Optional Postscript® 3™ Expansion Kit
- Easy-to-use print drivers
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high quality images page after page
Versatile Application Integration
- The MX-2610N multifunction copier supports Sharp OSA technology, which streamlines document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp OSA technology uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp’s innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet fax expansion kit
- Sharp’s Newest Features